Don’t be Intimidated by the wine snobs! Wine is a beverage that can be enjoyed by anybody.
- Are you intimidated by the idea of selecting a wine at the market?
- Do you resist going wine tasting because you are afraid of looking unknowledgeable?
- Do you drink wine but feel like you don’t know enough about it?
Let David Locicero, author of one of Amazon.com’s highest rated and best selling guides to California wines, lead you through the basics of wine. The book also features interviews with three of California’s up and coming wine makers:
- Paul Scotto of Sera Fina Cellars
- Glenn Hugo of Hugo Family Cellars
- Mark McKenna of Andis Wines
Wine is not difficult. But there is a lot of jargon and rituals around wine that have developed over the centuries. Wine 101, a Kindle best seller, walks you through the basics of wine and wine tasting giving you the information you need to select a wine at the market, contribute to the conversation at dinner parties and walk into any winery tasting room with confidence.